Movie Intro / demo?

June

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the only positive thing about the opening of G.O.D is John Barry's score....totally wasted on THAT movie, he should have saved it for a James Bond movie where it belongs!!

Good call on Ninja in the Dragon's Den though, great opening and wicked song too...."Shaka-Ninja-Listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the ninja"

Popsjnr you are spot on about the Game Of Death score and yeah " Shaka Ninja " is the business!!!! :wink:

DarthKato glad you found the name of the Ninja song. I think there was an old post were someone wrote out the entire lyrics.

I just want to mention another intro which though not a favourite of mine had significance at the time because it highlighted the then untapped ( I say untapped because it was the tip of the versatile Sammo iceberg ) talent of Sammo Hung which is the intro of Enter The Fat Dragon it proved along with another sequence in the movie that Sammo is the best " Bruce Lee clone ever " :tongue:

Yeah I love the opening of Enter the Fat too-think the WHOLE movie is genius-the way that opening finishes is just brilliant-Fatty going to give Yuen Biao the Bruce stomp and slamming his size 9's thru the bottom of the boat...still makes me crack up every time I see it.

Staying with Fatty, the opening of Warriors Two is another stunner of an intro-you KNOW your about to watch something special when Beardy slides out that Wing Chun snakehand shape and that "borrowed" soundtrack form "Sons of Katie Elder" kicks off.

Yeah I love the opening of Enter the Fat too-think the WHOLE movie is genius-the way that opening finishes is just brilliant-Fatty going to give Yuen Biao the Bruce stomp and slamming his size 9's thru the bottom of the boat...still makes me crack up every time I see it.

Innit!!! :bigsmile:

Staying with Fatty, the opening of Warriors Two is another stunner of an intro-you KNOW your about to watch something special when Beardy slides out that Wing Chun snakehand shape and that "borrowed" soundtrack form "Sons of Katie Elder" kicks off.

Spot on again I've always had this on my mind and I'm glad you've mentioned it.

One Armed Boxer

In my opinion, `The Art of High Impact Kicking`, while not technically a movie, still has one of the coolest intros -

lqnpgMhZxC0

Although this was only done as a promo for the movie `Knockabout`, this is one of my favorite red screen scenes, with a classic ending from Sammo & Yuen Biao -

FKpb_X5nmKI

& for pure out & out craziness, it just doesn`t get better than `The Dragon Lives Again` -

RIW8OzS0ofI

Archived