Boondock Saints

Guest ThunderFoot77

Guest ThunderFoot77

IF anyone has come accross this film and not watched it, shame on you..

I just picked this film up from Best buy for only 9.99 and was blown away. a definate cult classic in the making. gun action (nothing to amazing yet entertaining), hilarious comedy, and a good plot.

I can not do this film justice no matter what I tell of it. you have to go see it. you won't be dissapointed.

The only thing though is it is quite vulgar, and it's a dark sort of sense of humor shown throughout the film, but great none the less.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGbino

.... just so you know, the American DVD of the movie is pretty heavily cut for violence. Damn good movie though. The only uncut version of it is the R2 Japan DVD...

Guest MGbino

I'm not sure if the normal Theatrical release was uncut or not. I was not even aware the film had a significant theatrical release, actually. I'm fairly certain that an NC-17 cut of the film (I don't know how it got that rating, because it's no bloodier than most action movies) played at a few screenings though.

All the cuts are made for violence, mostly in the shoot out scenes. I actually saw the R2 uncut version first, and was amazed how terrible the edited R1 "special edition" was.

Archived