Graphic Korean movies

Xample

I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but Korean film makers make some of the most awesome movies, and I don't particularly mean action. I have watched a few recently, that left my mouth on the floor as to how graphic they are. If you have netflix, check out Sweet Sex & Love as well as Green Chair to start. Amazing films and committment from the actors involved. Great direction, though often surreal endings to these movies.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing Green Chair. Very intense, and it was directed by Park Chul Soo, who directed one of my favorite Korean films 301-302, another intense and graphic film film so I liked it. If you haven't seen 301-302, check it out sometime...

I remember seeing Green Chair. Very intense, and it was directed by Park Chul Soo, who directed one of my favorite Korean films 301-302, another intense and graphic film film so I liked it. If you haven't seen 301-302, check it out sometime...

I'll be sure to do that. These movies are intense, I feel like a voyeur when I'm watching them lol.

Archived