Final destination

Fist Of Boss

Did not find a thread about them....I avoided them long time ( same case with Saw), and some my friends said they are as predictable as Saw or Friday the 13th....that is not true, was lot more easier to see what`s coming in final justices after seeing one of them( I saw #4 1st)...

Was any of them boring?Not really and there was some surprisingly brutal and imaginative deaths:tongue:...But I hoped cow is milked now for good and next parts have some creative ideas like 5 shaolin students escape from manchu attack but nobody can avoid their fate in the end...:angel:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did not find a thread about them....I avoided them long time ( same case with Saw), and some my friends said they are as predictable as Saw or Friday the 13th....that is not true, was lot more easier to see what`s coming in final justices after seeing one of them( I saw #4 1st)...

Was any of them boring?Not really and there was some surprisingly brutal and imaginative deaths:tongue:...But I hoped cow is milked now for good and next parts have some creative ideas like 5 shaolin students escape from manchu attack but nobody can avoid their fate in the end...:angel:

So, Final Destination of the Fist???:bigsmile:

Wasn't the main character in the first film obsessed with death and patterns? He cracked death's code because it was all he thought about. Then, in the sequels, regular Joe Schmoes got the visions. At least that's how I remember it. I never got that.

So, Final Destination of the Fist???:bigsmile:

Wasn't the main character in the first film obsessed with death and patterns? He cracked death's code because it was all he thought about. Then, in the sequels, regular Joe Schmoes got the visions. At least that's how I remember it. I never got that.

Actually part 1-4 are very identical IMO to the end..part 5 too to almost the end but there is surprise when one "doomed" decides to take life (into his own hands) but not say more now:crossedlips:

Archived