Flying Swords of Dragon Gate - 5 min. Trailer

Karlos

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny that Hark wants to reinvent the costume genre by implementing "groundbreaking" special effects but all I see is shoddy special effects that doesn't live up to anything. Same thing with Detective Dee.

judging from the trailer, i cant help but NOT believe in this movie. :squigglemouth:

and thats coming from one of the biggest tsui hark dickriders the world has ever seen! :nerd:

detective dee`s pretty good stuff. the entire thing i mean, not the fx. those i thought were alright; not too great, not too bad.

as for FSoDG- i wont be getting my hopes up too high & be thankful if it`ll turn out moderately entertaining with no teeth-grinding moments.

btw,

Flying Swords of Dragon Gate - 5 min. Trailer

looked to me as if this was just the original trailer twice in one go. i was in quick-peep mode tho.

btw, .

looked to me as if this was just the original trailer twice in one go. i was in quick-peep mode tho.

It is... Somebody messed up.

Another forgettable 3D CGI fest. Maybe Hark should convert this from a movie to a PS3 game as it looked like some great cutscene material at the very least.

yeah, I had been looking forward to this but it's not looking very promising at all. I'll probably end up seeing it anyways, but expectations are significantly lowered.

Archived