Shaolin:The Blood Mission (1984)

Guest morgoth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

havent watched in like a decade, so i cant really say.

back then, i would take the time and enter my rating of a movie i just watched into my movie list.

this one got an overall 62%. translates to s/t like "solid", "serviceable", "quite alright", "slightly better than average (for what it is), but nothing special".

So...is this any good?It has hwang jang lee but...:nerd:

If you like tough fights this is as hard as it gets and Hwang Jang Lee is badass as usual.

The monks also ain't bad,they did the best they could but hey ! they got Hwang the man as an adversary and that's a pity. Anyway grab it if you can find a decent copy.

If you like tough fights this is as hard as it gets and Hwang Jang Lee is badass as usual.

The monks also ain't bad,they did the best they could but hey ! they got Hwang the man as an adversary and that's a pity. Anyway grab it if you can find a decent copy.

It`s HK Connection version, dubbed.

I haven't seen it in years and this scene is the only thing I really remember from it because it's...well, it's something else.

thedirtytiger

How can you even ask if it's worth watching ?

Everything Hwang Jang Lee does is classic !!!

It's not his best work, but it's pretty good, definitely worth a look.

How can you even ask if it's worth watching ?

Everything Hwang Jang Lee does is classic !!!

It's not his best work, but it's pretty good, definitely worth a look.

Actually was intention is it worth picking, if done purchase I would have checked it out already. But yes, HJL is THE man, and gonna pick this from shop tomorrow:wink:

• Administrator

I recently got through watching this one, and found it to be one of Hwang Jang Lee's superior Korean efforts.  Check out my full review here - 

http://www.cityonfire.com/shaolin-the-blood-mission-1984-review-the-four-shaolin-temple/

Thanks for taking the risk and watching this for us. :tongue: After reading your review I really want to watch it.

Archived