Shaolin Prince...WOW!

massa_yoda

Purchased! Got the single movie, though they had the Shaw Brothers Triple Threat at the store, but I would have been way over my spending budget getting that and other stuff.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just ordered this(well a few days back) but won't receive it until Christmas Day. Lots of positive recommendations, so I'm really looking forward to it:bigsmile:

I've just ordered this(well a few days back) but won't receive it until Christmas Day. Lots of positive recommendations, so I'm really looking forward to it:bigsmile:

It's too bad you have to wait so long! You won't be disappointed though. SOOO much fun!!!

:smile:

It's too bad you have to wait so long! You won't be disappointed though. SOOO much fun!!!

:smile:

cool:bigsmile:, it's not so bad since I got a fair few Shaw movies to catch up on … Besides it gives me something to look forward to.:smile:

cool:bigsmile:, it's not so bad since I got a fair few Shaw movies to catch up on … Besides it gives me something to look forward to.:smile:

in a way, u re one lucky bastard. shaw-wise, ive got nothing to be looking forward to :sad: except for maybe releases of revenge of the corpse & lovers blade that will probably never come and if they do, it will most likely be coming pretty much out of the blue.

those were the days when i`d have that monthly peep at my printed out annual ivl release list for SB titles; being either in a state of mild anticipation, controlled excitement or pure extasy. depending on the titles being announced. good times :bigsmile:

in a way, u re one lucky bastard. shaw-wise, ive got nothing to be looking forward to :sad: except for maybe releases of revenge of the corpse & lovers blade that will probably never come and if they do, it will most likely be coming pretty much out of the blue.

those were the days when i`d have that monthly peep at my printed out annual ivl release list for SB titles; being either in a state of mild anticipation, controlled excitement or pure extasy. depending on the titles being announced. good times :bigsmile:

While I've been extremely fortunate being given a lot of titles introducing me to Shaw Bros. There's something to be said about actually having them on DVD in your collection even if there is nothing new for you to get, rather than trying to catch up from square one, without the money to pick up the titles as I would like and in all likelihood a lot of these films going out of print before I get a chance to get them. Still I'm very lucky I have had my eyes opened up at all, which probably wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the generosity of Kingofkungfu2002 giving me his duplicates.:xd:

Archived