Seeding of a Ghost (1983: Yeung Kuen: Hong Kong)

clayk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boxer's Omen is certainly cool, but I recall liking Bewitched better. A bit less over-the-top, more serious film in the same genre. It's been almost a decade since I saw it, though.

I'm not a fan of Black Magic, in fact, I found the first film quite boring. The sequel is better, though.

Secret Executioner

Boxer's Omen is certainly cool, but I recall liking Bewitched better. A bit less over-the-top, more serious film in the same genre. It's been almost a decade since I saw it, though.

I'm not a fan of Black Magic, in fact, I found the first film quite boring. The sequel is better, though.

I'm pretty sur I've seen Bewitched mentionned around here, as I keep thinking of the TV show of the same name whenever I see the title.  :coveredlaugh 

Great review. I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to watching this (or the Black Magic movies), but it did make for an entertaining read.

masterofoneinchpunch

Great review. I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to watching this (or the Black Magic movies), but it did make for an entertaining read.

Thank you.  No, it's not the greatest HK horror or among them in my eyes :).  Have you seen or do you have any interest in The Boxer's Omen?  Takuma and Tosh has me interested in getting Bewitched though. 

It's kind of funny how many IVL back descriptions have wrong things stated on them.

Archived