Shaw Brothers Pumpkin?

waywardsage

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:xd: You should of gave the kids dvdrs of 36th Chamber!

Best Halloween idea ever! We need to convert new fans!

Very nice waywardsage.

I was inspired by watching a lot of Shaw Bros films and decided to carve my pumpkin...in Shawscope!

big props. fun idea and nicely done (and added to the pic folder that is called "SB artwork" :bigsmile: )

:xd: You should of gave the kids dvdrs of 36th Chamber!

for the sake of the halloween spirit, it should be s/t darker or topic related like "portrait in crystal", "finger of doom", "shadow boxing", "fake ghost catchers", any of chu yuans halloweenier, eerier entries like "web of death", "full moon scimitar" et al or whatever fits the bill and combines it with supreme shaw quality so the kids (or their parents respectively- "hey son, whats that disc u got there in your bag ? who gave u this ? i`ll take that!!" (leaving the room heading straight for the media room :wink: ) will actually join the gang.

anybody already planning on designing/photoshopping shaw x-mas themed artwork ???

(lots of snowy imagery for instance in "sentimental swordsman 2" or" vengeance of a (duh) SNOW girl" ) :tongue:

I was inspired by watching a lot of Shaw Bros films and decided to carve my pumpkin...in Shawscope!

your photo should be under a thread called you know you're addicted to Shaw Bros movies when… :tongue:

Archived