...The Ring...

Guest Xiaoyu1

Guest Xiaoyu1

...I don't know if this qualifies as a cult film but I figured I ask anyway...

...I've watched this movie twice and still don't get the ending and neither does anyone else I know...either I'm extremely dense or the ending is extremely vague...can anyone please explain the ending of this movie..also would it help to understand it better if I rented the Japanese original Ringu...

...Thanks for any thoughts on the subject...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1Secondkiller

The best thing to do is get Ring0:Birthday.This film answers all questions about the Ring films..It takes you back to how the whole thing got started.

There is still a piece missing about how the curse got onto the Video tape..And I hear there maybe a Ring 4...

Anyway get Ring0:Birthday

I feel alot of answers are in Ring0 and am pleased with it.

So check it out...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

Guest Xiaoyu1

....THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!...i'm definitely going to check it out!...i love the movie but hate not understanding all of it...i hope they do come out with another part....

Guest Ensign Sharpe

Can anyone recommend a good NTSC version of Ringu 2 and 0. I've seen some on Ebay, but I don't know which version(s) has good English subs (good video and audio would be great too), and I'd hate to spend money on a crappy bootleg that was subbed with a translation program. I have a region-free DVD player with an integrated PAL converter, but I'd prefer an NTSC DVD just to be safe. Thanks.

Guest roguetechie

this site lays it all out, wrapped up like a present, just so you dont go straying down the wrong path and end up with the wrong conclusion(s). They even spell out facts from opinions and include some theories.

ringworld.somrux.com/

Now if only some brilliant mind(s) could have done that before the Wachowski's took a wrong turn with Revolutions...

Guest Xiaoyu1

...excellent link rogue!!!!...thank you;) ...i had no idea the movie was that popular all over the world...bookmarked the site...

Archived