3 Musketeers (2011) - Modern-Day B-movie

AlbertV

3musketeers_large.jpg

Coming to DVD on October 25 is a modern day take on the legendary THREE MUSKETEERS from the gang at The Asylum, the guys behind films like I AM OMEGA, ALIEN VS. HUNTER, etc.

Alexandra D'Artagnan, junior NSA officer, uncovers a plot to assassinate the President of the United States and enlists the help of three infamous international spies to stop the threat.

The film is directed by veteran stuntman/stunt co-ordinator Cole McKay (BEST OF THE BEST 3). The film stars Heather Hemmens as Alexandra D'Artagnan, XIN (aka former American Gladiator "Zen") as Athos, Keith Allen as Porthos, and Michele Boyd as Aramis. The film co-stars Alan Rachins, David Chokachi and Simon Rhee.

pG5EyV8ZQ8I

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Huh. Looks to be a pretty solid B action film..............except for that title! I mean come on! The script writers are going to all that trouble to retool the story of the 3 Musketeers, they can't retool a title, too?

So, this is The Asylum's answer to the other up-coming "The Three Musketeers" movie, huh? I think I wil be skipping this one.

Archived