AIP Studios' Martial Arts Films

AlbertV

Hey guys

I thought I'd give everyone a little treat. These are trailers for martial arts films distributed by Action International Pictures (AIP) Studios in the 90's. Enjoy!!!

XEFGffZ2kIk

Triple Impact (1992) - Davian International Pictures film starring Dale "Apollo" Cook, Ron Hall, and Bridgett "Baby Doll" Riley.

Pmng1ZimQpQ

Fist of Steel (1993) - Davian International Pictures film starring Dale "Apollo" Cook and Cynthia Khan (aka Cynthia Yang)

FlJROV-AdDo

Night of the Kickfighters (1987) - Triax Entertainment Films production starring Andy Bauman, Marcia Karr, and Adam West

dgMB2KU_4-M

The Kick Fighter (1990) - Carl-Phil Productions film starring Richard Norton, Franco Guerrero, and Benny "The Jet" Urquidez

DXypxZa9pMA

Kick or Die - Cue Films Limited film starring Kevin Bernhardt, Holaday Mason, and Joe Stewardson

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting these. Haven't caught any of them, but they seem like good, cheesy fun if you're in the right mood. Always wanted to see Fist of Steel just for Khan's participation and from what I've been hearing about Night of the Kickfighters, that sounds like it may be the Plan 9 From Outer Space of martial arts films (and I mean that in the best possible way).

Archived