Dragon Dynasty 4 pack?

waywardsage

OpiumKungFuCracker
Right, and I mentioned these other movie packs because I figured if people are already going to Wal-Mart for the Shaw Brothers pack, they may also be interested in these other action films, even if they are not old kung fu movies.

I didn't know that there would be people here like The Dragon that only enjoy Shaw Brothers films and think that is the best thing created and nothing else is worth viewing.

83798-f-n-people-mp1.jpg

OR

21+-+TF+-+Group+Pics+in+Field+-+0154a.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, and I mentioned these other movie packs because I figured if people are already going to Wal-Mart for the Shaw Brothers pack, they may also be interested in these other action films, even if they are not old kung fu movies.

I didn't know that there would be people here like The Dragon that only enjoy Shaw Brothers films and think that is the best thing created and nothing else is worth viewing.

Lol... You've got it all wrong Travis. I feel that way about Bruce Lee material but you haven't been around long enough to notice! :nerd: Never the less, I can be a bit sarcastic from time to time, and if you like what you like, more power to you. I have most of those films you mentioned anyway.

Keep your ads out the Shaw threads bro.

People know where to find Sly, Dolph, and Van Damm...

At the bottom of the barrel, where they'll remain for Eternity.

:neutral:

Shaw_Brothers_Logo.jpg

gravedigger666
I'm not the biggest Stallone fan and even if I haven't seen the biggest number of "Dolphin" movies he put in some pretty decent acting efforts during his Rocky films. As for Arnie I'm not going to disagree. I read he plans to make a comeback in a film that requires more story and acting. I really don't know what he's thinking, he really should have left the politics until he was too old to be an action hero. It's a shame really as he was part of an era.

Pity there was never Commando part 2:sad:

Keep your ads out the Shaw threads bro.

People know where to find Sly, Dolph, and Van Damm...

At the bottom of the barrel, where they'll remain for Eternity.

:neutral:

:xd:

Do these 4 movies have any special features?

gravedigger666
:xd:

Do these 4 movies have any special features?

At least EFS has none, that`s only I picked.Am happy with IVL`s.I think celestial asks money from trailers etc so they decided to cut production costs...

At least EFS has none, that`s only I picked.Am happy with IVL`s.I think celestial asks money from trailers etc so they decided to cut production costs...

I think extras are pretty much a gone thing these days with how rare these releases are. In the bigger scheme of things, us Shaw fans are a rare breed.

I think extras are pretty much a gone thing these days with how rare these releases are. In the bigger scheme of things, us Shaw fans are a rare breed.

yeah, seems a shame after being spoiled with such great 2 disc editions of classic martial arts movies packed with extras in the past

Pity there was never Commando part 2:sad:

Yeah would have great to have seen a sequel to Predator too.:tongue:

You act like these Shaw Brothers films are somehow superior to the Dolph films. I think if you asked people in the general public which are more enjoyable or watchable, the vast majority would say the Dolph films.

No offense, but that's ridiculous. For starters, Shaw Brothers films ARE superior to Dolph films. Are you kidding me? It isn't even close!

The general public aren't even aware of the Shaws, so obviously they would prefer Dolph. Also, the general public are notoriously stupid, and prefer mindless action and fart jokes to films that actually teach things like the importance of working for a goal, and respect for traditions, and even enemies.

You might think that the Shaw Brothers films are just martial arts action, but there's a lot more to them.

Archived