Tiger Heart

gravedigger666

gravedigger666

Has anybody else bothered to check out this wreck?It`s so bad that it`s in fact OK.Teenage martial artist has actually good kicks, and in the end when school of kid budokas take care of bad guys made me :bigsmile: a lot....But scene where dude and his teacher kick ass of dozens thugs even better.

I propably never watch it (or maybe I do) again but from 2nd shop I have bought lot worse timewasters...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember this film watching this. It was bad but it was entertaining, a pure cheese fest. Lots of unintentional humor, bad fight choreography, bad acting, bad dialogue, and bad clothes. I loved seeing the sweet, babelicious Jennifer Lyons as TJ Robert's girl and one of my favorite TV/movie thugs Robert Lasardo as head of the street thugs. I recommend this movie after a bad day for a good laugh...:tongue:

gravedigger666
I remember this film watching this. It was bad but it was entertaining, a pure cheese fest. Lots of unintentional humor, bad fight choreography, bad acting, bad dialogue, and bad clothes. I loved seeing the sweet, babelicious Jennifer Lyons as TJ Robert's girl and one of my favorite TV/movie thugs Robert Lasardo as head of the street thugs. I recommend this movie after a bad day for a good laugh...:tongue:

I prefer this over karate kid just because main guy is complete martial artist from beginning so there is OK fight action from start.Wicked display of nunchaku too:wink:

I prefer this over karate kid just because main guy is complete martial artist from beginning so there is OK fight action from start.Wicked display of nunchaku too:wink:

For some reason, I liked this film also because of T.J. Roberts, and Art Camacho (who played his teacher and directed the film). He actually is quite a good martial artist and he even served as associate producer on this one. I liked him in MAGIC KID, A DANGEROUS PLACE (which is my favorite of his films), and THE POWER WITHIN (with Billy Zabka as the villain).

He also played Kamen Rider when Saban attempted to adapt Kamen Rider Black RX with another series and make MASKED RIDER.

Last movie I saw him in was actually a drama, the Sean Penn-starrer Milk. He played one of Milk's main supporters. He became a protege of director Gus Van Sant.

Check out his IMDB page for a recent photo of him

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731617/

Archived