Mark Cheng

Travis

I just saw Raped by an Angel last night and I was wondering what Mark Cheng is doing these days. I could not find much on the internet other than according to imdb he has made some films this decade including Election and War but I don't remember him in these films. I also found something saying he moved to Malaysia but who knows.

I found one pic of him looking older (but still handsome) and that is about it.

11467611_ori.jpg

Anyone have info on this guy?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw Raped by an Angel last night and I was wondering what Mark Cheng is doing these days. I could not find much on the internet other than according to imdb he has made some films this decade including Election and War but I don't remember him in these films. I also found something saying he moved to Malaysia but who knows.

11467611_ori.jpg

Last movie I saw him in was LEGENDARY ASSASSIN as the police officer who comes to nab Wu Jing's character.

Unfortunately, I saw that on youtube before it was released here.

Watching it on a small screen was not ideal. I make have to search for that again.

He seemed to be very good looking and talented but I guess he never really became a mainstream star despite efforts to turn him into one in the 80's (according to what I read on the net).

TibetanWhiteCrane

He had a really slimy role as Andy Lau's triad brother in A True Mob Story. I never thought much of his acting before I saw him in that. He made some scenes downright uncomfortable to watch. He was married to Yukari Oshima for a while, before she hooked up with Ko Fei.

galvatron1976

11467611_ori.jpg

Mark Cheng have a Chinese Restorant around Jalan Imbi,near Kuala Lumpur Sg Wang Plaza and Lot 10.

His wife is Malaysian Chinese.

He also have act in HK TVB.

He act as Szeto Ho Nam in Young and Dangerous 5 as rival to Ekin Cheng Chan Ho Nam,and his Chinese name is Cheng Ho Nam.

Archived