Easteern Condors Live

muppetdanny

Saw this on Youtube, I have no idea where it's from but never the less cool!:nerd:

Part1

-lCME24FePk

Part2

2HkeQoDH_Uc

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it filmed at a HK beauty contest? I think there were VCD releases of it a long time ago but there's better versions out there now. It is pretty good, just wish it was a bit longer.

It's on the German DVD release, originally taken from... HK Laserdisc maybe? Can't remember.

Intresting:nerd:

ShaOW!linDude

Wow!

Never in my life would I have thought "Eastern Condors" would be turned into a stage play, much less one featuring the actual cast members. (Sammo looks almost skinny!)

Thanks for sharing that!

Yeah I think Sammo's mentioned that he trained very hard to get his weight down for the Eastern Condors filming, he was quite slim in those days compared to his usual weight.

Yeah I think Sammo's mentioned that he trained very hard to get his weight down for the Eastern Condors filming, he was quite slim in those days compared to his usual weight.

yea i read on wiki that Hung believed his normal size and body shape, whilst suited to his comedic characters in his other films, would be inappropriate for a soldier. In order to get into shape for the lead role, Hung lost 30lb in 3 months, by surviving on a diet of nothing but chicken and rice.

also thanks for postin the clips

Archived