Real Steel

daisho2004

OK I went to see this movie tonight and I thought it was Great! It was like Rocky but with Robots! Take the Kids they'll love it!

51Q-O1VV9dL._SS500_.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
froffeecoffee

Yes, it was way better than expected. Though the plot and characters were simple, it did everything well. The fights made the audience clap and the father/son relationship was emotional. Sure everything was corny, but it entertained.

There's a Finnish film fest coming up soon, with an advance screening of this included in the program... you know, they gotta cover their costs somehow... At the same time High Crime (La polizia incrimina, la legge assolve) is playing on the other screen, with Enzo G. Castellari in person! Kiss my ass Hugh Jackman! :xd:

Saw it yesterday. The fights were impressive, the Father/Son Realationship scenes were emotional and weren't over the top, overall i didn't expect much from the flim at first but i'm glad i paied my money went out with a smile on my face.

ShaOW!linDude
I don't know why, but the this movie reminds me of the Rockem Sockem Robots game.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the robots in the movie are rocking and socking, would it?:tongue:

Me and the Mrs. are due a date night in the next week or so. Might take this in.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the robots in the movie are rocking and socking, would it?:tongue:

Yes it was a simple movie ,yes the plot was pretty predictable, I wasn't disappointed at all! This was a real Father/Son movie to me as well. And it was a nice change to see a movie without everyone getting Sliced up or Blown away! I would love to see a sequel!

I enjoyed this movie very much. They made you really care for the characters and the Robot scenes were pretty cool. Its worth a Bluray purchase for sure.

Archived