Guyver: Dark hero--- live action film

Guest Tak el dark hero

Guest Tak el dark hero

Hi Everyone!

Anyone else see this flick? I was really happy with the quailty of the film. I expected a kiddy type of flick but what I saw was excellent creature fx by Steve Wang and the directing by Steve was also excellent. The quailty of the fight scenes are excellent too! Alot of nice cheesy monster movie blood alot of heads being nocked off and blood squirting out. My one friend couldent help himself but say "This is one step up from power ragers" but I couldent disagree more the movie was definetly wazent made for kids, hence all the blood. But overall very satifying film which left me with a good feeling and wanting more. For the steven wang fans out there I recomend checking out the excellent film called "Drive" but only get the UK release because its uncut with tons of extras.:hat

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monwobobbo

yes i have both of the guyver movies and wish they would come out on dvd. DH is the better of the 2. Drive is a great movie and i hope it comes out in the US on dvd soon.

Guest Tak el dark hero

Glad to see you enjoyed DH. Drive is actually out in the US and its long out of print and would cost a bundle! Anyway the US dvd has 15 min cut from the film, so it wouldent be worth getting. The UK DVD is a jam packed with features, commentaries, behind the scenes and tons of other great stuff not to mention the film is totally uncut featuring the 15 min that the US dvd doesent have and the UK DVD has the origianal sountrack. I live in the US and have a all region player. Got it for $130 its a daewoo.

Guest peter cannon THUNDERBOLT

excuse the pun but,

does anyone think we need a new guyver in town meaning a new live action guyver movie i own copies of both and would like to see some new guyver action does any one else?

i MUSTdo it i CAN do it IWILL DO IT

Guest Mantis FIST

Actually DRIVE sucks! and I only want a guyver if Mark Hammil plays the lead again....

actually what the hell am I thinking I could careless about another crappy Guyver film!

Archived