Looking for movie but dont remember title

Guest rob g rob

Guest rob g rob

I'm looking for this movie me, my sister, and brother's use to look at as kids we don't know the title and need help its about some children that have black finger nails and whoever they touch gets burned thats all I can remember nobody at our local video store remember this movie but we do.:\

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a 1980 movie called The Children. USA Network used to show it a lot. Don't think it's on video anymore, though, but we can always hope they'll get around to releasing it. Good luck!

Guest gnc082997

hi iam looking for a movie i seen in the early 90's...iam not sure who is in the movie but i know it is about this guy who can't concieve a baby with his wife so he asks his brother to get the wife pregnant.He refuses cause he don't think it was rite to sleep with his brothers wife but wen the other brother went away on a short trip he fell in love with the brother's wife.a couple of weeks passed and she found out she was pregnant with the her husband's brothers baby at this time the husband was home and he was happy cause he thought wow he brother decided to go throgh with it not knowing his brother and his wife fell in love.The only other part i can remember is that at the end of the movie the child was a teenager and going to visit her uncle and the mother saying give ur uncle ____ my love and thats it.If anyone knows this movie please let me know thanx.

Archived