shawscope.com?

waywardsage

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't waste your time with that site.

As for the best place to talk SB films? Gee, I dunno...

Hey guys - any suggestions?

Lol...i know this is a great Shaw discussion site. Just wasn't sure if there's another one out there thats good too.

Sometimes activity here is low :(

gravedigger666

Indeed + other thing it`s mostly concentrated on LKL, Fu Sheng, Ti Lung+ other big guns.

Like there is no Shaw movies besides those:neutral:

4-5 years ago I had contacted that Shawscope Guy. He pretended to have a VHS copy of Tiger Boy. Yeah right....... Always had a funny excuse not to show proof of his treasure! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's certainly par for the course as the bigger names/films would be discussed more often than others. For those who want to discuss any Shaw related topic, please do create new threads (if the search feature comes up with nothing) and I'm sure others will add to the discussion.

Indeed + other thing it`s mostly concentrated on LKL, Fu Sheng, Ti Lung+ other big guns.

Like there is no Shaw movies besides those:neutral:

OpiumKungFuCracker
wouldn't waste your time with that site.

As for the best place to talk sb films? Gee, i dunno...

Hey guys - any suggestions?

hahahahahhahahahhah!!!!

OpiumKungFuCracker
Lol...i know this is a great Shaw discussion site. Just wasn't sure if there's another one out there thats good too.

This forum is a great place to talk all shaws...

Is anyone else a member of the forum on this site?

http://shawscope.com/

I'd like to join, but it won't let me register. Is it worth joining?

Whats the best forum on the web to talk about shaw films?

I learned that back in the day, shawscope actually had plagiarized some of my reviews from my old site when I had reviewed SB films. I learned from one of the regular guys who visited the old site and let's just say there were good friends who backed me up and since then, the reviews were taken off the shawscope site.

I wouldn't waste my time with their forums. this forum may have low activity at times, but it is still one of the best IMO

I learned that back in the day, shawscope actually had plagiarized some of my reviews from my old site when I had reviewed SB films. I learned from one of the regular guys who visited the old site and let's just say there were good friends who backed me up and since then, the reviews were taken off the shawscope site.

I wouldn't waste my time with their forums. this forum may have low activity at times, but it is still one of the best IMO

True! he also plagiarized posts from a lot of members at the former Kung Fu Fandom forum and also from this one.Sadly he's not the genuine article..

Archived