Person of Interest

hkpyanfar

I just finished watching the second episode. This seems like a good series with decent action and a nice running plot. Acting is good and the action has a good punch to it. The first episode had more hand-to-hand combat, but the second was good also, but with mostly gun violence, (hand-to-hand was implied here)

Has anyone else bothered to watch this?

(Sorry, but I'm a bit under the weather. Otherwise I would write a bit more. Drunken typing should be a martial art!)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! Pilot ep was fantastic - I liked that it was implied that Caviziel's character was drunk through the whole thing.

"Are you wearing your vest, officer?"

Second ep was okayish with the main plot, but given that half was flashbacks of Emerson's character I am looking forward to more of both these characters.

This has been pretty good so far. I like how Caviziel's character is actually pretty tough and isn't afraid to kill people when he has to. Most shows like this are pretty tame and the "heroes" usually hate carrying guns. Like Malcolm Reynolds said, "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" ~Firefly

Archived