Chuck's body hair in way of the dragon..

sifu iron perm

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

LOL :xd:

Yes, that was real! Chuck is just a really hirsute dude.

Besides, knowing what I do about makeup FX, at the time that WAY OF THE DRAGON was filmed, the makeup people in Hong Kong were not advanced enough to apply that much hair to someone in so realistic a manner. Also, to do that would have taken at least 5 or 6 hours! No way the production would have wasted that amount of resources for an effect that was not important to the story. That's ALL Chuck!

Chinatown Kid
The only reason Chuck had that much hair chest was because he had no pubic hair, they couldn't grow on steel.

lol, his chest and stomach looked like a piece of carpet but what really freaked me out was when he turned around and the shit was on his shoulder blades as well! :nerd:

thegoldenstate

Wait, that was Chuck Norris that Bruce was fighting in the Colosseum? I always assumed it was a guy in a gorilla suit, like the one Bruce Li fights in Bruce Lee - The Invincible...

thegoldenstate

Heh, it's funny -- I looked up who wrote Bruce Lee - The Invincible, being curious as to who would write in the silly gorilla scene and also wondering what other acts of genius he might be responsible for. As it turns out, the previous film he scripted, The Shaolin Invincibles, also features kung fu fighting gorillas. Did this guy have a friend who was in the gorilla suit business or something??

Wait, that was Chuck Norris that Bruce was fighting in the Colosseum? I always assumed it was a guy in a gorilla suit, like the one Bruce Li fights in Bruce Lee - The Invincible...

Heh, it's funny -- I looked up who wrote Bruce Lee - The Invincible, being curious as to who would write in the silly gorilla scene and also wondering what other acts of genius he might be responsible for. As it turns out, the previous film he scripted, The Shaolin Invincibles, also features kung fu fighting gorillas. Did this guy have a friend who was in the gorilla suit business or something??

Or The lion suit in game of death 2

Secret Executioner

Was he also involved in the making of Bruce Li In New Guinea ? That one too has a gorilla in it (though it doesn't fight). :tongue:

thegoldenstate
Was he also involved in the making of Bruce Li In New Guinea ? That one too has a gorilla in it (though it doesn't fight). :tongue:

Hah, yes, you're right. He wrote and directed that one!

Archived