In the Name of the King 2 (Uwe Boll and Dolph Lundgren)

AlbertV

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool poster. I have been following the development of this film but it is the first time I saw that art.

It is a weird choice for Dolph as a follow up to The Expendables but I think he was paid a lot and I think he needs the money right now.

Wow...just....wow. With a plot device like that, and no returning cast, what's the point of even calling this a sequel? I guess if it has the same magical elements of the first movie it would make a little sense, but still. I immediately lose interest in any sequel where cast members don't come back. That's usually a red flag that it'll be bad. Oh and Uwe Boll is another red flag of course.

ShaOW!linDude

This should already be retitled In The Name Of The King 2: In The Name Of Crap.

Sorry, never been a big fan of Dolph's movies. I've found the majority of the ones I did watch to be pretty bad. But regardless, I think the premise for this is sounding lame already. I could see Dolph in a period piece film but not this type of setting. Cast him as a viking and I'd watch that.

The majority of Dolph's movies are bad, but we love him anyway.

I have been a fan of him since Rocky IV, but if I am going to be honest, he has made very few good films, especially by the mainstream audiences terms.

He had the looks and talent, but never fully lived up to his potential. That's OK, he did what he wanted in life to be a happy man. I don't think he was ever motivated to try to be the world's biggest star.

He made bad choices early in his career by taking bad advice on what to do and that kind of set the tone for the rest of his career. I think he just decided he would be happy to make a good living making bad movies so he could support his family and have enough money to do what he wants in life. Can't blame a guy for that.

Here's the trailer if you dare...

awi2bPXC7Bk

Dolph has made worst flims but ill check this out even though i'm not expecting much.

From the trailer, it looks "so-so", but I don't know...I'm still a little skeptic...meaning, I will most likely see it LOL

Archived