Upcoming Japanese Splatter....(Adult Content!)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

The Klock Worx studio has 2 new low budget splatter / erotica movies on the horizon, which look suitably bizarre enough to post about, if not exactly looking like a high quality movie experience, but still, there's always a market to be found for this kind of stuff!

First up is 'The Love Ranger' from director Goushi Kawano, which looks like it's everything the 'Power Rangers' was ever supposed to be. Well....maybe not, but judge for yourself -

-NG-4d7Keeo

Next up is 'Bite Me if You Love Me', from Naoyuki Tomomatsu, most famous for 'Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl'...the story of a school girl who just wants a zombie for a boyfriend, seriously -

UYEJ0XiOBQk

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Love Ranger looks like its everything I won't ever bother wasting my time for. Looks worthless.

Bite Me if You Love Me seems to have a little bit of potential, though. I'm not sure if Tomomatsu is such a good director, though. He should team up with Nishimura again - Vampire Girl provided the perfect combination of romantic comedy, cutesy, and outrageous gore.

Archived