Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

daisho2004

OK I seen this the other day, and it was pretty good, much better than the original, it actually explained all about the demons and stuff! The only thing I didn't like was that the Little Girls father played by Guy Pierce was a real Dick towards her. I think this movie really is more of a DVD type where you would enjoy it more at home! But definitely pretty good, and a must see.

Blackwood Manor has new tenants. While architect Alex Hurst and his girlfriend Kim restore their Gothic mansion's period interiors, Alex's young daughter Sally investigates, spurred by the voices-rasping whispers who call out to her from the basement, who promise her understanding more »and friendship, who are so very hungry and would like to be set free. When Sally gives in to her curiosity, she opens a gateway into a hellish underworld. Confronted with the horror that now threatens to taker her life and destroy her family, Sally desperately tries to warn the whole house, but no one believes her. Will she make them understand in time, or will they become another chapter in the centuries-long horror story of Blackwood Manor?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived