Tiger 1973

fiol

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tantao3-son of tantao2

...let us say "semi-original"...and it is rare nevertheless...know about 2 people worldwide who have this...

...let us say "semi-original"...and it is rare nevertheless...know about 2 people worldwide who have this...

oh lol that's that rare.. maybe i will take it if he doesnt ask for too much money

tantao3-son of tantao2

...you should take it...btw this is a cut mandarin version...i think this version was shown in chinese cinemas in the seventies...

WOWW A SUBITTLE PRINT,NEVER SEEN THIS BEVORE,HERE IS OUR REMOVEABLE SUBITTLE VERSION !!!

http://jamalkungfuprojects.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

CHEERS

The artwork of the video sleeve on the first post of the opening thread is the same artwork of the original poster of a movie also known as Golden Tiger released in the early 70s. I remember a double bill of Golden Tiger and Four Real Friends at the Opera Cinema in Koidu Town around that period but I doubt if it is the same movie as the one Jamal gives reference to (The Tiger) in his link.

I saw Golden Tiger when released and forgive me if I am mistaken as it was never re-released therefore it has been quite a while but I do not remember Yasuaki Kurata starring in the film,

Archived