is this a Shaw Bros knockoff DVD?

blue_skies

I was just browsing eBay and I found this listing…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/House-Traps-Shaw-Brothers-DVD-/150661557217?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item231420ebe1

And it does not match the picture on Amazon.com.:squigglemouth:

this same eBay trader had "King Eagle" listed the other day and that seemed to have a different image to the US region one picture demonstrated on Amazon.com.

Is he a dodgy trader?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't trust Amazon images or information. They definately are not always acurate as to the actual product.

The eBay listing is good. It's not a boot.

Don't trust Amazon images or information. They definately are not always acurate as to the actual product.

The eBay listing is good. It's not a boot.

so it doesn't have that Eastern Masters bit at the top of the artwork?

if you can't trust Amazon images where can you find accurate images from?:squigglemouth:

I've bought from that seller before and he's legit:smile:

That's good to know. That seller seems to sell a lot of Shaw Bros DVDs, I Will have to keep an eye out on his auctions.:smile:

It doesn't say uncut anywhere on the cover?

You're correct. On the link I posted it doesn't. But on the cover you posted it does. I didn't look closely enough and thought they were the same boot.

Reading further comments I'm wondering if people are comparing the eBay listing with The Amazon Listing with almost identical pictures, not the clear bootleg version that SD has linked to. The Amazon listing has at the top of the image "Eastern Masters "clearly written While the eBay image is extremely similar lacking in detail at the top.

AMAZON

51N7gyfLo4L.jpg

EBAY

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/House-Traps-Shaw-Brothers-DVD-/150661557217?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item231420ebe1

Archived