B-Movie Cheese: Psycho Kickboxer and The Black Ninja

AlbertV

67uSsK3P5-U

Definitely cheesy!!! I thought I'd share this trailer for PSYCHO KICKBOXER: THE DARK ANGEL, a B-grade horror/action film starring 5-time kickboxing champion Curtis Bush as a man left for dead and driven by revenge to become a vigilante known as the Dark Angel....get ready to laugh folks!!!

6WsPUa78bY4

Here's some more laughs...this is a 3-minute montage from THE BLACK NINJA, a 2003 shot on video film starring and directed by Clayton Prince (the original Seaweed from HAIRSPRAY) as a lawyer who becomes a masked vilgilante...:tongue:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Cool!:tongue:

I'll tell you right now that based on the clips and the fact that I watched and reviewed The Black Ninja not too long ago........Psycho Kickboxer: The Dark Angel (wow, that's not a wordy title at all, is it) already appears to be tons better. If it's campy and cheesy with bad acting and plot, fine. But the choreography, camera angles, and editing looked waaaaaaaay better that TBN by light-years.

Reviewed BLACK NINJA years ago and was definitely the worst action movie I saw that year. Fight choreography and skills were terrible. Not worth the time. PSYCHO KICKBOXER on the other hand looks like a lot of fun.

Archived