Forced to Fight (2012)

AlbertV

MV5BOTgwODM5NTA2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTczMDgxNg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Gary Daniels returns to leading status with this upcoming MMA film co-starring the original Robocop himself, Peter Weller. Production was completed in Romania with director Jonas Questel and fight choreography was supplied by Romanian stuntman and martial artist Claudiu-Cristian Prisecaru.

"Shane Slavin (Gary Daniels) has left his fighting days behind to become a family man to wife Connie and son James, but his younger, troubled brother Scotty is still on the relentless illegal MMA circuit--until Scotty tries to double-cross the gangster who "owns" him, Danny G (Peter Weller). With Scotty beaten nearly to death and owing Danny over $60,000, Shane has no choice but to start fighting again in order to pay off Scotty's debt to Danny and keep his family safe. But every time Shane gets close to paying off what he owes, Danny changes the rules..."

Also, Gary has a newly designed official website at http://www.garydaniels.com

Trailer:

EH44g8ygZO8

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love seeing Daniels in action. Maybe his stint in "The Expendables" gave him a boost.

Thanks for finding that, AV!

2012 release? Aw! Ah, well. I'll take it.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Gary Daniels film. I thought he retired years ago. I don't remember any of the titles I've seen with him starring but they were probably from the mid-90s until the early 2000s, I'm guessing. I just saw whatever the UK Bravo channel used to show.What would you say were his best movies?

My favorite GD flicks are

Rage (1995)

sVO1EXtb_ro

Riot (1996)

8MZchcChH88

Recoil (1997 - directed by Art Camacho)

INlbS2IKyW8

Cold Harvest (1998 - directed by Isaac Florentine)

crrQTu7oQMA

Bloodmoon (1997 - directed by Tony Leung Siu-Hung)

aLTLXHhkoWs

thanks for posting those trailers Albert. I've just watched the first two trailers for Rage and Riot , both look good. I may have seen Rage before though. I'll check out the other trailers later.:smile:

Archived