Underworld 4: The Awakening

daisho2004

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

I don't know. It didn't look too bad to me. I love this franchise. I'll probably wait for the dvd though. Of course, if the Mrs. wants to take it in at the theater then I'm there.:xd:

I can't wait for this movie to come out. The Underworld movies are one of my favorites series. I'm also really glad Kate Beckinsale is back!:xd:

OK I seen this movie the other day and while I'll say the action scenes were still awesome the storyline was kinda lacking. They originally changed up what the storyline which was suppose to have Kate Beckinsale in a much smaller role in this movie but she was the main star, if you read the original plot it involves her having a daughter from Michael and she is awoken from a cryo sleep after 12yrs. But the changed it around quite a bit 1st. off the movie starts off that the Humans now know there are Vampires & Werewolves living among us and there being hunted down into extinction. Kate doesn't even know she had a daughter which I didn't like that fact all that much she had her while in cryo sleep. They really needed to not rush into making this film. Another the the SP-FX was a little me CGI & cheaper looking the daughter looked like something out of the Exorcist or any other typical horror movie. Overall I would wait for this on DVD if your a fan of this series your still going to enjoy it but it really was the weakest one so far. And it does end with there is going to be a part #5.

Archived