1st. Look of Peter Jackson's: The Hobbit

daisho2004

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Pollard

Other than a screening of a classic Shaw Brothers film this is about the only thing guaranteed to get me back into a movie theater. LOTR was a three-part masterpiece and I have high expectations for THE HOBBIT.

phoenix_darshan

it seems like riding the wave of cash to me, similar cast, same director, and to be honest when i read the books (after watching the movies) i could not help but to skip the hobbit parts, they are whining little creatures with no MA skills, providing the emotional or chickflick factor in my eyes. im a big fan of the trilogy but id rather watch a movie about the elbs, dwarfs or orks (they have feelings too). i asssume there will be heaps of walking with beautiful helicopter shots and dramatic music to tell you what to feel, some to-the-point one liners as seen in trailers.

this looks like a good rainy sunday online watch to me, but nothing to mark on the calendar in big red letters.

@phoenix_darshan: WOW that's sounds kinda harsh but I honestly think I'll have to disagree with you, this is 2 movies that I cannot wait to see!!

Archived