Death Wish Sequels

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

I've read that this budget DVD (from TGG Direct) includes anamophic widescreen editions of DW2-4 (the individual releases were full frame) -- but no word on whether DW2 is fully uncut or still R-rated. Amazon lists the package as unrated but we know how accurate their specs are. Anyone have this?

91zRLU5KdtL._AA1500_.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

None of mine are full frame as far as I recall! And they have that cover art you're displaying, though as individual titles!

Guest Markgway
None of mine are full frame as far as I recall! And they have that cover art you're displaying, though as individual titles!

Sorry, I should stated that I was talking about R1 versions.

The European editions are uncut and wide (except the UK).

EDIT: A comment at Amazon confirms that DWR is the cut R-rated version.

Never mind.

I seen the uncut version of DW2 and the rape scenes were really brutal! DW2 was the best one! The other DW movies all sucked!

shaolin drunkard
I seen the uncut version of DW2 and the rape scenes were really brutal! DW2 was the best one! The other DW movies all sucked!

Must be greek vhs transfer?I do not like any dw movies that much tho have them all...

Guest Markgway

The Greek VHS is the longest version, but I don't think the European release is 'cut' per se.

The 93m version is the one that was released theatrically worldwide (local censorship aside).

I don't know if Winner was forced to take out those additinal scenes - seems unlikely knowing Winner.

They turned up in the TV version also.

Archived