Zombie 108 (2011)

ShaOW!linDude

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I don't think this looks interesting at all.

Is this a Japanese movie though? Chinese language trailer for a Chinese spoken movie taking place in Taiwan, with no Japanese actors or crew as far as I can see, and apparently produced by a Taiwanese studio. Doesn't sound very Japanese to me... :tongue:

One Armed Boxer

Yeah, this is actually a Taiwanese movie being directed by Joe Chien, no connection to Japan....except.....the reason for the zombie outbreak is the recent (& still ongoing!) nuclear disaster that happened on Japanese shores in the aftermath of the tsunami.

No doubt the thousands of people who have been left homeless by the incident are going to enjoy watching a horror movie made in spite of their misfortune.:squigglemouth:

This is the plot description that's floating around on the web, unfortunately it looks like someone has just put the original synopsis in babelfish, and this is what we're left with -

The nuclear disaster that Japan suffered accidentally alters the genes of influenza virus. A group of young people got infected and haven’t paid an attention to their illness, until a boy of them surprisingly bites a girl’s throat in a drunk night out. Their friends start screaming at the gushing blood.

After a virus event, the government orders to quarantine the sick and evacuate all residents in the vicinity. But those drunk party people have no idea on this message. Meanwhile, the army and the police join hands to form an SWAT to enter the quarantined zone. However, those survivors suddenly become zombies to attack the living. In no time, the whole city is with such huge bloodshed. People from all walks, including gangsters, policemen, SWAT teams and the civilians, are willing to work together to escape seemingly, but in fact they have hidden schemes to compete with and even kill each others. The biggest test in a doomsday is human’s mind.

ShaOW!linDude
Even the trailer makes the movie look like crap if you ask me. I love zombie movie too, ShaOW!linDude, but this doesn't look like a good one.

Yeah, based on OAB's review, I'm giving this a wide berth. Good looking out though.:bigsmile:

Archived