Kung Fu Supernova / 功夫新星 (TVB - 2011)

rdenn

new show from tvb about finding a new kung fu star expecting to see some old school guest judges been told Kuo Chui will appear, auntie is on some of them. check the clip

Uxs63HKmmMc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Pollard

I'm going to move this to the TV forum. Do we know the translated name of this series?

This reminds me, what ever happened to the guy who was selected to be Jackie Chan's protege on a similar reality series?

title is kungfu supernova , that jackie series wasnt the winner promised a movie, that never happened did it :xd:

ShaOW!linDude
This reminds me, what ever happened to the guy who was selected to be Jackie Chan's protege on a similar reality series?

I wondered the same thing back in March. Here's a link to the thread (it's not very long) and the info that cropped up.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13906&highlight=jackie+chan%27s+disciple

love this show, can't untill tomorrow for pt 3,

Lau Ka Yung is so f--king confirmed!

funny both him and tony leung looked like boys lost in the woods when Jackie was directing them in 36 crazy fists. let's hope Jc comes uout in the final

TibetanWhiteCrane

How come you get reality shows like this, and we in europe or US get all this pointless, shallow, faggy shit?

NOT FAIR!!!!!

odioustrident

This is shaping up to be a good candidate for custom subs. Would take a lot of work though unfortunately.

Archived