Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows #2

daisho2004

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I had so many other movies to see I just didn't have time. But it was better I waited the theater wasn't packed.

But it was better I waited the theater wasn't packed.

Good plan. When I went to see it, on one side of me was a teenage girl who was kicking her feet in the air every time something exciting happened. On the other side of me was a small child that kept asking his parents...disturbing questions. "Did he kill himself?" "Is he dead now?" "Are they gonna kill him now?"

I think I still like OOTP the best, followed by DH part 1, and then this one. I need to watch it a second time though to really get my opinion solidified. The big twist was actually spoiled for me by, of all places, The Soup.

I saw Deathly Hallows part 2 opening day and it was a crazy experience indeed. I enjoyed the movie very much, it almost brought a tear to my eye which is weird cause I'm not one to shed tears, and I've only been a fan of the movies recently. Goblet of Fire will always be my favorite because its when everything started getting darker and it was fun watching their raging hormones affect them.

... Goblet of Fire will always be my favorite because its when everything started getting darker and it was fun watching their raging hormones affect them.

Lol. I feel the same. It reminded me of those days when you were scared to death to ask a girl to the dance, tried to act like you didn't like her to be cool to your boys, then try and catch her by herself to talk sweet to her so nobody would know... :angel:

I saw DH pt.2 and really enjoyed it. I was glad to see a certain witch get hers!:nerd: and Mrs. Minerva McGonagall was great in this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLanimMKsjBr13r1ZwiyggKSoqq7nV253OI0JDZykPYY9oZr8z

Archived