Bruce Lee - A new You Tube Big Boss vid with original Peter Thomas track 2 'Mikuri'

hutchy1111

Hi all,

Just made up a video of the last fight scene of the Big Boss with the song called 'Mukuri' from the fantastic Peter Thomas original soundtrack. All the pics are screen captures during the actual fight. Hope you like :-)

Here is the link.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyWayne84
Hi all,

Just made up a video of the last fight scene of the Big Boss with the song called 'Mukuri' from the fantastic Peter Thomas original soundtrack. All the pics are screen captures during the actual fight. Hope you like :-)

Here is the link.

@hutchy1111 Impressive job you did :xd:

@hutchy1111 Impressive job you did :xd:

Many thanks Andy. It took a good few hours to put that together and your comment makes it worth it! Just got a negative comment for the video on You Tube - must be a Chuck Norris fan lol

All feedback welcome people - I have the full CD and plan to make more vids of the Big Boss.

AndyWayne84
Many thanks Andy. It took a good few hours to put that together and your comment makes it worth it! Just got a negative comment for the video on You Tube - must be a Chuck Norris fan lol

All feedback welcome people - I have the full CD and plan to make more vids of the Big Boss.

Yeah maybe thats why you got one negative comment. Your welcome Hutchy1111. It looks really cool i hope you make more videos in the future :)

A new vid with the song 'MOONTOWN' where James Tien goes to see the boss at his mansion. Hope you like.

Archived