Hand 2 Hand (2011)

AlbertV

Hand_2_Hand_Final_Flat_for_Web.jpg

Ken Min lives in shame and remorse. Once a great fighter, Ken lost his desire for violence after failing to stop his good friend, Tokyo Joe, from killing a young husband and wife, leaving their infant son orphaned. After his friend goes to jail for the crime, Ken seeks redemption by teaching mixed martial arts at a community youth center.

After reconnecting with the orphaned boy years later, Ken finds out that his murderous friend made parole and is being released from prison. When he discovers that these two events are not a coincidence, Ken must choose to break his promise to never fight again or face the past to save his future.

Directed by and starring Hapkido master Jino Kang, HUMAN WEAPON's Bill Duff, Brazilian Jiujitsu expert Charles Gracie, Muay Thai expert Armando Ramos, former UFC fighter Tim Lajcik, and martial arts legend "Judo" Gene LeBell.

wXG88SwHyAM

Official website: http://www.h2hmovie.com/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Wow, I'm liking that, too. Bill Duff looks like he's trimmed up a bit.

I can't say that trailer did anything for me. Didn't show me any promising action and I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the tournament/cage fight type of deal.

Archived