Sister Streetfigter

shukocarl

Just watched this (finally) and it seems to be cut in several scenes (U.S. Dub)....fights seem to start and finish abruptly. What's missing if anything?

Thanks

Carl

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old US version is indeed cut, although I don't know the details. But I think we didn't get to see Etsuko twisting the guy's head 180 degrees or the other guy's intestines coming out in that version. Could've been a lot more cuts, too.

I suppose the new remastered English dub version is uncut, though. But I'm not sure.

I saw the old dub version like 10 years ago, but I don't have it anymore. I own the new BCI dub version, but I've never viewed it as I also own two better versions, HK Video and Toei, in original language :tongue:

Wow, looks like a lot was censored. thanks Takuma I will look to getting the remastered version.

Carl, the Sister Street Fighter Collection has all 3 SSF films (plus a fourth, unrelated Shihomi film) in their uncut glory.

Now it's OOP, the price is slowly but surely going up.

Your best bet, after a quick look, is Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000GTJT1Q/sr=8-1/qid=1311505955/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&coliid=&me=&qid=1311505955&sr=8-1&seller=&colid=

Carl, the Sister Street Fighter Collection has all 3 SSF films (plus a fourth, unrelated Shihomi film) in their uncut glory.

Now it's OOP, the price is slowly but surely going up.

Your best bet, after a quick look, is Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000GTJT1Q/sr=8-1/qid=1311505955/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&coliid=&me=&qid=1311505955&sr=8-1&seller=&colid=

Yep, this is a terrific set - and for under 7 bucks? A No-brainer!

One of my favorite trailers of all time:

QAIlNgwQoLs

Archived