Young Taoism Fighter available on remastered (?) Fortune Star DVD!

18JadeArafats

18JadeArafats

Just got it in the mail right as I was about to leave for work. Ordered it from Amazon, it came from HK and the Fortune Star Legends packaging looks great. Will take pics when I get home.

Been looking for this movie forever, since reading about all the wacky Yuen Clan movies on the old Teleport City site. The Miracle Fighter (with a beardless Beardy and a cross-dressing Yuen Woo Ping), Shaolin Drunkard (with handsome Ratface), Taoism Drunkard (with the crotch assaulting Watermelon Monster) are all relatively easy to find; I never knew Young Taoism Fighter was on any digital format except OOP vcd. Wonder if that means the other 2 will also be available on Fortune Star Legends DVDs.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered about this movie. I was interested in getting it, but I don't remember loving the fight choreography when I saw a short clip a while back. I would be interested in seeing it. Thanks for the information.

I believe The Miracle Fighters got remastered. If it's out it's probably only available in Japan at the moment.

I'd add Legend of A Fighter, its really Beardie's movie and there's no Taoist magic, but the Yuen's worked on it and you'll see a few familiar faces pop up as some typical Yeun Clan type characters.

Guest Markgway

The Legendary Collection hasn't been remastered.

It's worth noting that a few of the titles from this collection do have unused remasters available.

Archived