Encounter of the Spooky Kind 2 - custom dvd on ADC

Son Of A Gun

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Chamber 36
Encounter of the Spooky Kind 2 - Bamboo Forest Custom DVD - on ADC now!

I had just bookmarked it before I saw this post, but thanks for the heads up anyways!

I don't trust the ADC. After joining their group, my computer suffered from several strange viruses so I canceled them.

i`ve never had a problem with them. this being from son of a gun ,you can gaurantee it won`t contain any virus.

keep up the good work s.o.g:bigsmile:

Son Of A Gun

Download is done, from what I see on the stats. :smile: Enjoy.

i`ve never had a problem with them. this being from son of a gun ,you can gaurantee it won`t contain any virus.

keep up the good work s.o.g:bigsmile:

Will do. :nerd:

And yeah, I've never had a virus from there, nor has anyone I've spoke to.

If he really did get a virus from there, my only guess it that a dvd was uploaded by someone in the commercial dvd business with an attached virus to cause us problems.

Can't think of any other reason for it.

And yeah, I've never had a virus from there, nor has anyone I've spoke to.

If he really did get a virus from there, my only guess it that a dvd was uploaded by someone in the commercial dvd business with an attached virus to cause us problems.

Can't think of any other reason for it.

It may be possible that the virus came with the BitTorrent client he downloaded. A lot of shady websites that offer the freeware come with a crap load of bloatware... and probably viruses.

Tigerstyles

Me n my sons just watched it in English mint quality 16:9 50" of it.... What more could we ask for!!??

Thanks again

Son Of A Gun

Cool, man. :bigsmile: You have a transfer of the actual VHS recording that that english dub track came from, don't you? I sent it to you years ago. Quite different colours from the french dvd look. Brighter too.

I'm still wondering what Pan Media's english dub track sounds like. Anyone bought it?

Archived