Bruce Lee Lives!

thehangman

Did anyone watch this last wednesday? was on fuekl tv its a 6 part series,i cant find it anywhere on net to watch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

Not sure if it would work outside of Amazon/USA but you can download it but of course pay for it also for $1.89 an episode.... I couldn't find it on any torrents so I decided to just buy the whole 6 episodes...

Tonights episode is called "The Entertainer"

Opium, did you buy the series on Amazon.com for $1.89 each?

OpiumKungFuCracker

Yep sure did... If I have a way to liberate it and upload it somehow, feel free to PM me..

After I get record and transfer all 6 episodes I will gladly trade copies with other members. God knows my martial arts video collection is seriously lacking

So can anyone upload oany of these to rapidshare or filesonic or anything?

Id love to see this series.

Thanks

If anyone still has this please share, i can't find it anyway, not even on amazon :(

I will upload it to videobam and share with everyone once it's sent to me.

first post

:wink:

Just now checking in Lui Kang. Sorry for the late reply. I will send you a message tomorrow or Friday if that's ok?

OMG wow

Whats ur paypal, I'll send u $5 for ur time.

and then I'll create a thread with all the videos in the series so that everyone else can easily watch the series (Is that allowed here on these forums btw? let me know i dont want to be banned)

Thanks a million man.

so MattC has been M.I.A for months

Does anyone know where this can be bought? Amazon is the only place that was selling it but it's no longer available

If anyone still has it please share

:sad:

Guys, I have the first 2 episodes thanks to MattC (with hopefully more on the way)

However it's a 3gb iso file, anyone know the best program to extract the 2 episodes in full do I can upload each video individually for you guys? (I tried uploading the full 3gb file via megaupload but the estimated time was like 9 hours and I have a very fast upload speed lol)

Let me know in advance.....This series is extremely rare and I'd love to share what I already have of it with you guys.

Archived