GAME OF DEATH rip-offs... Looking for ALL of them!

roughrider

Hi, everybody. I'm trying to get my hands on every movie from 1985 or earlier that contains an actor sporting Lee's trademark yellow jumpsuit with black stripes. It really doesn't matter to me if it's a terrible movie, I simply have to see them all! Here are the ones I already know about:

THE TRUE GAME OF DEATH

THE NEW GAME OF DEATH

ENTER THE GAME OF DEATH

GOODBYE BRUCE LEE: THE LAST GAME OF DEATH

Are there others? Someone told me there's one called FIST OF DEATH, but I can't find anything about it online (apparently the guy already knows about FIST OF FEAR TOUCH OF DEATH, which was the first thing I asked him).

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor
Hi, everybody. I'm trying to get my hands on every movie from 1985 or earlier that contains an actor sporting Lee's trademark yellow jumpsuit with black stripes. It really doesn't matter to me if it's a terrible movie, I simply have to see them all! Here are the ones I already know about:

THE TRUE GAME OF DEATH

THE NEW GAME OF DEATH

ENTER THE GAME OF DEATH

GOODBYE BRUCE LEE: THE LAST GAME OF DEATH

Are there others? Someone told me there's one called FIST OF DEATH, but I can't find anything about it online (apparently the guy already knows about FIST OF FEAR TOUCH OF DEATH, which was the first thing I asked him).

Thanks in advance!

FIST OF DEATH features Kim Tai Chung (the "Bruce" double in GAME OF DEATH and TOWER OF DEATH) but I don't know if it's a bona fide GAME OF DEATH style movie)

Bruce Li wears a yellow tracksuit in IMAGE OF BRUCE LEE and, I think, DYNAMO.

Don't forget about The Last Dragon.... Taimak wears the jumpsuit. =D It's not a GOD rip off, but some of those others mentioned weren't either.

TheFlyingPanda

Duel with the Devils has some good fight scenes with Angela Mao, too bad there's not a good copy around.

ShaOW!linDude

Dude! Thanks for that clip, greenbamboo.

I need to find TAI CHI MASTER. I've never seen that.

have sword will travel (1969) by shaws starring david chiang and ti lung had a pagoda fighting ending setting. this was done before god but chiang coming back down the pagoda at the end looks pretty similar to that of bruce descending.

Archived