Bruce Lee Question

MattC

Hey everyone! Like others I have all of Bruce's movies. I'm wondering if there is anything out there though that has interviews with Bruce or candid footage of him, like maybe working out and stuff on dvd or vhs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On E-Bay I saw a box set called "Bruce Lee: The Master Collection" and a long with all of his movies,except for Enter The Dragon, it had a documentary called Bruce Lee The Legend. I looked it up and it is suppose to contain interviews and footage. I hope this helps you.

tangshandaxiong

"The Legend" is a great doc. Also there is GT`s "Death by Misadventure", "A Warriors Journey" and a few others like "The Man, The Legend" which contain many footage you might`ve not seen before.

Hey everyone! Like others I have all of Bruce's movies. I'm wondering if there is anything out there though that has interviews with Bruce or candid footage of him, like maybe working out and stuff on dvd or vhs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Look for Bruce Lee's complete interview with Pierre Berton. Pure genius and the nearest thing we have to the real man himself!.

The Enter The Dragon SE DVD has some nice footage with Lee working out in his backyard with I believe James Coburn.

tangshandaxiong
The Enter The Dragon SE DVD has some nice footage with Lee working out in his backyard with I believe James Coburn.

Yeah same thing with Bruce Lee`s JKD doc narrated by Bruce Lee.

The screentest for Green Hornet could be interesting, too if you haven`t seen it, MattC.

Son Of A Gun

Warner Bros' "A Warrior's Journey" is very good too.

It also has around a 40 minute cut of Game of Death 1972 original version on it. Different to the edit found on the HKLs Game of Death platinum edition.

Look for Bruce Lee's complete interview with Pierre Berton. Pure genius and the nearest thing we have to the real man himself!.

Does anyone know of any dvds that has this complete interview on it?

Son Of A Gun

Venom Fan's "Deluxe Rare footage" dvd, which you can find in the "Marketplace" section right now.

Or you can get it on ebay as a commercial dvd titled "The Lost Interview". Sometimes it comes with 2 other audio interviews too. There is a great telephone interview with Bruce and Alex Ben Block done during the making of Way of the Dragon (working title - Enter the Dragon)

I found an audio version of the full interview on cd. It would be on this page: http://http://bruceleecollection.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/bruce%20and%20brandon%20lee%20videos,%20DVD's%20and%20Audio%20CD's

Btw, you can also buy the Longstreet episodes with Bruce Lee in them and some other rare stuff. I bought the Ironside episode with Lee in it and the movie Marlowe but I don't see them on this page anymore. Also, that Warrior's Journey documentary that's been mentioned on this thread is worth it. The last 35 minutes is the uncut fights with Lee and the 2 guys that were with him (and cut from the film). It is possibly the most entertaining 35 minute footage of Bruce Lee I've seen.

If the above link doesn't work just go to bruceleecollection.com and browse from there.

Archived