freddie vs jason vs ash?

Guest aceface

Guest aceface

ive heard rumors that they are making a sequel to freddie vs. jason in which they both are hunted by ash from the evil dead series. does anybody know if this is true?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soda drink

I remember reading that somehwhere on darkhorizons website....but it's so obvious that ash would never kill any of these marketing machine monsters. lol, how the hell would ash be able to hang with these guys anyway?

Guest aceface

show some respect man, ash fought off his friends posessed by kandarian demons, deadites from the 12th century, an evil replica of himself (including miniature versions), and his own hand. i am sure he could take on a couple of undead hacks.

Guest aceface

apparantly bruce campbell (ash) turned down the idea, but new line or whoever likes the concept so much that they are going to go with it but get somebody else to play as ash. that sucks

Guest jsiller

Ash will destroy freddie and jason. They fear this man because he is the ultimate evil dead killer. Freddie and jason both qualify as evil dead, and taking out the evil dead is his speciality,weither he's awake or asleep. This man is so dangerous that God choose him to go back in time to slay the evil dead. After a long battle ash wins this one. Neither freddie or jason is more powerful than the book of the dead, they are only part of it.

Guest jsiller

I found a poster of freddie vs jason 2 on the web. if anyone want it just leave me your e-mail address and I'll send it as an attached file. on one side you have ash(bruce cambell)in the middle is the blade of a chainsaw seperating ash from jason and freddie, and on the bottom it says:EVIL HAS FOUND A NEW ENEMY.

Archived