I love classic Kung fu movies

Guest showntelle

Guest showntelle

I joined the forum to speak with and interact with others that love the movies as much as I do. I also wanted to see if anyone could tell me the title of a movie if I describe a scene I have had in my head for years. As a child I use to watch Kung fu Theatre on Saturdays or Sundays and there were lots of classic movies I used to watch. One scene from a movie seems to stick out in my head and I want the title so that I may get the movie for my collection. The problem is that the description is kind of generic to most people... well I will describe it now. Let me know if it reminds anyone of anything.

The scene that I remember kind of clearly goes like this:

A man has encountered some Manchu soldiers, I think. He is a rebel or one of the oppressed. In my minds eye he looks more like Bruce Lee in stature and build. He ends up in a town where he is defending the townspeople. Some how the soldiers get the better off him and the break his feet to disable his kung fu and to warn the townspeople about challenging their authority they leave him in the street. A blind white-headed farmer takes him in and nurses his wounds. Soon after his wounds heal visibly he starts practicing his kung fu (which his main skill is with his feet). I don't recall exactly how the movie goes after that but I know he challenges the soldiers again. If anyone can give me possible titles to this movie I would appreciate it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sound like bruce clone dragon lee's champ against champ

Yes it sounds like Champ Against Champ

Shaolin Chamber 36

Welcome to the forum showntelle. I love classic kung fu movies as well, in fact, I made a site dedicated to them. :smile:

Archived