Skills (2010)

AlbertV

skills_keyart_%7Ba8f0f1c5-cb8f-4e88-b847-c8b733a6ff85%7D.jpg

I found this on the Epic Pictures website. It's a hybrid martial arts/parkour/skateboarding action film from Sweden that was shot in 2010. The film was directed by Johannes Pinter with ONG BAK 2's Tim Man (he was one of the ninjas in the finale) choreographing the fight sequences.

Kelvin is an average teenager struggling with his loyalty to friends, conflicts with his cop father, and practicing his main interest in life - parkour. After his father is shot and ends up in a coma during a case, Kelvin starts his own search for the perpetrator. He soon finds an underground world of sub-cultures with its own rules. Kelvin is forced into a violent battle of skills in an urban gladiator game. A game that not only forces him to stretch his parkour talents, but also questions his moral boundaries - how far is he willing to go for family and friends...?

The film's stars are world champion free runner and parkour artist Marcus Gustafsson, Swedish skateboarding champion My Magnusson, and Tim Man himself.

Go to the link (Epic Pictures) or the Skills the Movie Official Site to see the trailer. Doesn't look too bad IMO.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

A little bit Bangkok Adrenaline, a little bit B 13..........I'm down for that. Nice find, AV. Thanks for cluing me in.

Archived