spaghettis on DVD

Guest cabezon118

Guest cabezon118

of the following, can someone tell us, which are currently available on dvd. and if you could comment on the quality of these, that would be an added bonus. thanks.

days of wrath

any gun can play

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cabezon118

fistful of dynamite

sartana's here...

days of anger

navajo joe

sam coopers gold

man calledc noon

the genius

face to face

blindman

the big gundown

bandidos

django rides again

sabata

...any of these out on dvd? thanks for the help!

Guest zwolf1

Some of these may be available overseas or something, I'm not sure about that, but in the U.S. you can get these:

any gun can play - I got this the other day, from DVD Planet. I haven't watched it yet, but the quality looked okay... nothing astounding, but not bad, either. It's on a VCI DVD.

fistful of dynamite - I know this one's not out there, because I've been looking for it...

sartana's here... -- ...trade your guns for a coffin? :) I got this *cheap!* on DVD on a Brentwood DVD at K-mart, under the title Fistful of Lead. It's also on the "Wild West" 10-movie box set from Brentwood. DVD Planet looks to be out of stock, but Amazon has "Fistful of Lead" for *five bucks*! Quality's decent and it's a very cool movie... it's pretty outlandish (probably even supposed to be a comedy) but considering I usually hate comedies and I loved this movie, that shouldn't deter you. Snag it!

blindman -- I *wish* this was on DVD... I've always wanted to see it. But the other day I found (at Wal-Mart, for five bucks) a DVD called "Blind Justice" which looks like a kind of remake of Blindman. It's a newer American movie, not a Spaghetti western, but they did preserve a lot of Spaghetti attitude, and Armand Assante was badass as the blind gunfighter. Also at Wal-Mart for five bucks I found a Rutger Hauer double-feature of Omega Doom and Blind Fury, and Blind Fury is an American remake of a Zatoichi movie and it's pretty good, so while you're there try to scare up a visually-impaired double-feature. Haven't seen Omega Doom, but Blind Fury's worth the price by itself, so if Omega Doom's good, that's just a bonus... Quality on both of those is great.

django rides again - That comes up as a retitle for Keoma, so yep, that one's on DVD under the Keoma title. Great movie, too! Quality on that one is primo.

And a couple of others I got in the mail the other day (haven't watched yet, but the quality looks fine) are:

Find A Place To Die

and

Bullet For Sandoval.

Just in case you didn't know 'bout those two, they're available.

Guest cabezon118

that's quite a reply! i'm gonna have to print that.

any gun can play-i'll look for it.

sartana's here...=fistful of lead didn't know that. i'll pick it up.

blind fury-saw this at the drive-in as a kid and thought it was dope--you got a bargain. problem is, omega doom, if it's the movie i'm thinking of, may actually detract value of your disc. looks like i might have to brave a wal-mart trip in near future.

django rides again=keoma-didn't know that either. picked this up recently and highly regard it as one of the 10 best movies ever made!

find a place to die-i'll wait for your review, if you could be so kind.

bullet for sandoval-saw this at dvdplanet numerous times, just didn't sound all that great from the synopsis, so i might just wait for your review on that one too!

thanks again zwolf. your detailed reply was most gracious!

Archived