Braddock: Anamorphic?

Guest Markgway

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

It's impossible to trust anything these days. No one can seem to agree on what's what. That MGM disc (of Braddock) looks legit and came out in 2009 (much later than all the old LTBX/open matte releases). I wonder if anyone reading this forum has the disc and can comment... or are there any users from Portugal who can offer some definite info?

Delta Force and Missing in Action 2 are available 16:9 and uncut from the UK.

Delta Force 2 is also 16:9 but is a slightly cut version. The European releases (MGM) are 16:9 and uncut.

Missing in Action is LTBX'd everywhere; Braddock open matte everywhere (except perhaps Portugal?)

there's a HDTV Version around from MGM.

beware of the Dutch Bootleg by Dutch Filmworks, which is just the US Version masked off to fake 16x9 and horribly NTSC-PAL converted.

i've got Braddock recorded from Sky HD on my Sky HD box.really need to transfer it to a dvd,it was a nice print

Guest Markgway

Good to know than an HD master exists -- though I can't see this hitting BD anytime soon.

I suspect that those MGM discs are proper 16:9 but have only been released in a few countries.

Some Chuck fan here must have one!

Good to know than an HD master exists -- though I can't see this hitting BD anytime soon.

I suspect that those MGM discs are proper 16:9 but have only been released in a few countries.

Some Chuck fan here must have one!

Your thread has piqued my interest...i've ordered the italian dvd...if no-one else reports back i'll let you know when it arrives :xd:

Archived