anyone looking for TIGER CAGE 2(MADE IN HONG KONG VHS) only £9,999.98

Omni Dragon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude
i would of bought it but there`s no way i`m paying £2.80 postage. that`s a rip off.

BWAAAA - HAAAA - HAAAA!!!

Good one! You're owning me.:tongue:

Son Of A Gun

Damn it!

I just bought a copy for £10,000,55!

If I'd just waited a few days I could'a got it for cheaper. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

I have one for sale. U.S. $8,000. Cheaper because of the shorter running time(due to NTSC limitations). haha.

Omni Dragon
i would of bought it but there`s no way i`m paying £2.80 postage. that`s a rip off.

Yeah postage can really catch you out.

Damn it!

I just bought a copy for £10,000,55!

If I'd just waited a few days I could'a got it for cheaper. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Yeah well you really got to look around the film market & have a good understanding of it, it's not everyday you find prices like this for tapes.

That price is because there is a special Bey Logan and Donnie Yen commentary supplied on a TDK audio cassette, signed by the Yuen Clan.

Shawoholic

When something sounds too good to be true it propably is also.I do not think for that price you get perfect condition item.Must be something wrong (cover sheet torn or colour copy), tape wrinkled or sth.

Seller is out of his mind if mint copy and willing to let go that cheap:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Flashlegstan2009

I have the exact same VHS in the loft and i will be holding on to that then if its worth that amount :)

Some People do really really think things are worth way to much !

I've seen a few crazy prices like this on both Amazon and eBay.

It looks like these crazy prices are a mistake - a few £4999.98 have popped up when I think the price should be £4.99 and ditto the £9999.98 - think this should be £9.99.

Maybe it's a tech thing?

If not, and these people really are asking for this kind of money...well, talk about high hopes!! :tongue:

Archived