Here's A Question For Ya

MattC

When I was little, very little, about 5 or 6 years old, I watched part of a movie and in the movie there was these 2 japanese people, one a man and the other a lady. I think they might have had a child also. Anyhow, they were ghosts and they were haunting their former house. If I remember correctly some people had moved into their home and they weren't happy about it. I wish I could remember more but that's been a long time ago. If anyone might know what movies this is I would really appreciate a reply. Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Sounds sort of like The Grudge w/Sarah Michelle Geller which was a remake of a Japanese film, like, 10 years ago. But this may not be what you're talking about.

Need more references such as possible year you saw it and was it a relatively current movie or an oldie.

Sounds sort of like The Grudge w/Sarah Michelle Geller which was a remake of a Japanese film, like, 10 years ago. But this may not be what you're talking about.

Need more references such as possible year you saw it and was it a relatively current movie or an oldie.

I was actually going to mention in my original post that it's not the Grudge but I forgot to lol. This particular movie I know is at least 30 years old or close to it. I'm 36 now. I've googled the subject and everything and can't find anything about it. So, any help would be so appreciated. Thanks again for the replies this far

ShaOW!linDude
I was actually going to mention in my original post that it's not the Grudge but I forgot to lol.

That's what I figured.:tongue:

Well, that would've made me about 16 at the time and I really didn't see any foreign horror flicks back then, so I'm no help. I'm sure someone here knows though.

That's what I figured.:tongue:

Well, that would've made me about 16 at the time and I really didn't see any foreign horror flicks back then, so I'm no help. I'm sure someone here knows though.

Thanks for the help though :smile:

I think it was a modern day movie, like back in the 70's maybe 80's. The ghosts however were from earlier times in Japan. If I remember correctly, the man even had a top knot

This is just a shot in the dark but, "The House Where Evil Dwells"

It was made in 1982 though it's about an American family moving into a haunted house in Japan. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1800078574/info

Yes! That's it! A friend pmed me and asked if that would be it. Just so happened I checked on Netflix and they have it. It is the movie. Thanks again to everyone who helped me out with this one :smile:

Archived